JJ加速器Ai问答系统 V.25.09.02

🗣 Wd提问: 外贸英语900句

🤖 Ai回答: 好的,这里为您整理了《外贸英语900句》的精华内容,并按照外贸流程的关键环节进行分类。这些句子实用性强,涵盖了从建立业务联系到售后服务的各个阶段。

一、建立业务关系 (Establishing Business Relations)

1、 We learned your company from the Alibaba platform and are interested in your products.
(我们从阿里巴巴平台获悉贵公司,并对你们的产品很感兴趣。)
2、 Your company has been highly recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce.
(商会向我们大力推荐了贵公司。)
3、 We are a leading importer of electronic products in the European market.
(我们是欧洲市场主要的电子产品进口商。)
4、 We specialize in office supplies and are looking for reliable suppliers.
(我们专营办公用品,正在寻找可靠的供应商。)
5、 Could you please send us your latest catalog and price list?
(能否请您发给我们最新的产品目录和价格单?)

二、询盘与回复 (Inquiries & Replies)

6、 询盘 (Inquiry): I'd like to have your quotation for Item No、123.
(我想咨询一下产品编号123的报价。)
7、 询盘 (Inquiry): What's your best price for a trial order of 500 pieces?
(试订单500件的最优价格是多少?)
8、 询盘 (Inquiry): Please inform us of your payment terms and minimum order quantity (MOQ).
(请告知你们的付款方式和最低起订量。)
9、 回复 (Reply): Thank you for your inquiry、Attached is our detailed quotation for your reference.
(感谢您的询价。附件是我方的详细报价单供您参考。)
10、回复 (Reply): The price is subject to our final confirmation.
(此价格以我方最终确认为准。)
11、回复 (Reply): The samples will be sent to you upon receipt of the sample charge.
(收到样品费后,我们将立即寄送样品。)

三、报价与谈判 (Quotation & Negotiation)

12、We can offer you a unit price of $10.00 FOB Shanghai.
(我们可以报FOB上海单价10美元。)
13、The offer is valid for 7 days.
(此报价7天内有效。)
14、Our price is based on current market conditions and is very competitive.
(我们的价格基于当前市场行情,非常有竞争力。)
15、还盘 (Counter-offer): Your price is higher than we expected、Could you give us a discount?
(你们的价格比我们预期的高,能否给予一些折扣?)
16、还盘 (Counter-offer): If you can lower the price by 5%, we will place a larger order.
(如果贵方能降价5%,我们将下一个更大的订单。)
17、让步 (Concession): The best we can do is a 3% discount for orders over 10,000 units.
(我们最多能给超过1万件的订单3%的折扣。)
18、This is our rock-bottom price、We can't go any lower.
(这是我们的底价,不能再低了。)

四、价格条款 (Price Terms Incoterms)

19、What is your quote? Is it FOB, CFR, or CIF?
(你们的报价是什么条款?是FOB,CFR还是CIF?)
20、We prefer CIF Rotterdam.
(我们更希望是CIF鹿特丹价。)
21、For FOB terms, the buyer is responsible for arranging the sea freight and insurance.
(对于FOB条款,买方负责安排海运和保险。)
22、The quoted price includes all costs, insurance, and freight to the port of destination (CIF).
(所报价格包含所有成本、保险和到目的港的运费(CIF)。)

五、支付条款 (Payment Terms)

23、What are your payment terms?
(你们的支付方式是什么?)
24、We usually require payment by irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight.
(我们通常要求凭不可撤销的即期信用证付款。)
25、Is it possible to pay by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer)?
(是否可以用电汇付款?)
26、For regular customers, we can accept 30% deposit by T/T, and the balance against the copy of B/L.
(对于老客户,我们可以接受30%的电汇定金,余款见提单副本支付。)
27、The L/C should reach us 30 days before the shipment date.
(信用证应在发货日期前30天开抵我方。)

六、确认订单 (Confirming Orders)

28、We are pleased to place an order with you for 2,000 sets of your product.
(我们很高兴向贵方订购2000套产品。)
29、Please send us your proforma invoice for this order.
(请就此次订单发给我们形式发票。)
30、We confirm our acceptance of your order and are processing it now.
(我们确认接受您的订单,现在正在处理。)

七、包装与唛头 (Packing & Shipping Marks)

31、What is your standard packing method?
(你们的标准包装方式是什么?)
32、Each item is individually packed in a poly bag and then packed in a export-grade carton.
(每件产品单独用塑料袋包装,然后装入出口标准的纸箱。)
33、Please ensure the packing is seaworthy and strong enough to withstand long-distance transportation.
(请确保包装适合海运,足够坚固以承受长途运输。)
34、Please mark our initials and order number on the outer cartons.
(请在外箱上刷上我公司首字母和订单号。)
35、The shipping marks should be as per our instructions.
(唛头应按照我们的指示来刷。)

八、装运与物流 (Shipment & Logistics)

36、When is the earliest possible shipment date?
(最早的发货日期是什么时候?)
37、We require the goods to be shipped before the end of October.
(我们要求货物在十月底前发出。)
38、Please arrange the shipment upon receipt of our L/C.
(请在收到我方信用证后安排装运。)
39、Could you please expedite the production to ensure on-time delivery?
(能否请您加快生产以确保按时交货?)
40、The goods have been shipped per vessel Ever Given, sailing on Nov、15th.
(货物已由“长赐”轮运出,于11月15日启航。)

九、保险 (Insurance)

41、Insurance will be covered by us for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks.
(保险将由我方按发票金额的110%投保一切险。)
42、If you require additional insurance coverage, the extra premium will be for your account.
(如果贵方要求附加险,额外保费将由你方承担。)

十、投诉与索赔 (Complaints & Claims)

43、We regret to inform you that the goods we received are not up to the sample standard.
(我们很遗憾地通知您,收到的货物未达到样品标准。)
44、Upon inspection, we found a shortage in weight of 200 kg.
(经检验,我们发现短重200公斤。)
45、Several cartons were severely damaged upon arrival.
(到货时有几个纸箱严重损坏。)
46、We lodge a claim against you for the defective goods.
(我们就有缺陷的货物向贵方提出索赔。)
47、We will send a surveyor to investigate the cause of the damage.
(我们将派检验员调查损坏原因。)
48、We apologize for the inconvenience and will replace all the defective items immediately.
(对带来的不便我们深表歉意,将立即更换所有有缺陷的产品。)

十一、后续跟进与代理 (Follow-up & Agency)

49、We are satisfied with your service and would like to discuss a long-term cooperation.
(我们对你们的服务很满意,希望探讨长期合作。)
50、Are you interested in appointing us as your sole agent in the UK market?
(贵方是否有兴趣任命我们为英国市场的独家代理?)

学习建议:
* 情景记忆: 不要死记硬背,想象一个完整的外贸流程,把这些句子套进去。
* 灵活替换: 熟练掌握句子结构,然后替换其中的产品名、数字、术语等。
* 多听多说: 寻找外贸英语的音频材料跟读,或与同伴练习对话。
* 专业术语: 务必掌握常用的外贸术语缩写,如 FOB, CIF, L/C, T/T, B/L, MOQ, PI 等。

希望这份精选的句子能对您有所帮助!


Ai问答
📣 商家广告

广告招商

广告招商

广告招商


0

IP地址: 47.188.40.144

搜索次数: 2

提问时间: 2025-09-09 22:07:57

❓ 热门提问
安卓推特闪退怎么办
油管视频在线解析网址
ebay全球官网购买
ada币有多少枚流通
交易所m代表什么意思
ebay官网是多少
推特是啥意思?
youtube 外网
亚马逊官网首页澳大利亚
交易所官网是哪个

🔗 友情链接
JJ加速器官方网站  JJ加速器  Ai问答  

📢 温馨提示:本站所有问答由Ai自动创作,内容仅供参考,若有误差请用“联系”里面信息通知我们人工修改或删除。

👉 技术支持:本站由JJ加速器提供技术支持,使用的最新版:《JJ加速器Ai问答系统 V.25.09.02》搭建本站。

上一篇 21460 21461 21462 下一篇