JJ加速器Ai问答系统 V.25.09.02

🗣 Wd提问: 外贸英语900句

🤖 Ai回答: 好的,这里为您整理了《外贸英语900句》的精华内容,并按照外贸流程进行分类。这些句子覆盖了从建立业务联系到完成交易的各个环节,非常适合日常使用和学习。

一、建立业务关系 (Establishing Business Relations)

1、 We learned your company from the Alibaba platform and are interested in your products.
(我们从阿里巴巴平台了解到贵公司,并对你们的产品很感兴趣。)
2、 Your company has been highly recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce.
(商会向我们大力推荐了贵公司。)
3、 We are writing to you in the hope of establishing business relations with you.
(我们写信给您,希望能与贵公司建立业务关系。)
4、 We are a leading importer of electronic products in the European market.
(我们是欧洲市场主要的电子产品进口商。)
5、 May I have your latest catalog and price list?
(能否请您发给我最新的产品目录和价格单?)

二、询盘与回复 (Inquiry & Reply)

6、 Could you please send me a quotation for Item No、ABC123?
(能否请您为产品编号ABC123报个价?)
7、 Please quote us your best price for 1,000 pieces, FOB Shanghai.
(请报1000件产品最优惠的上海港FOB价格。)
8、 What's the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) for this product?
(这款产品的最小起订量是多少?)
9、 Thank you for your inquiry dated March 10th.
(感谢您3月10日的询盘。)
10、We are pleased to enclose our quotation sheet for your reference.
(我们很高兴附上我们的报价单供您参考。)

三、报价与谈判 (Offer & Negotiation)

11、This offer is valid for 7 days.
(此报价7天内有效。)
12、Our price is highly competitive based on the current market.
(基于当前市场,我们的价格极具竞争力。)
13、The price is subject to our final confirmation.
(此价格以我方最终确认为准。)
14、I'm afraid your price is a bit higher than we expected.
(恐怕您的价格比我们预期的要高一些。)
15、Could you give us a discount if we place a larger order?
(如果我们下更大的订单,能否给我们一些折扣?)
16、To be honest, we are getting offers from other suppliers at much lower prices.
(说实话,我们收到了其他供应商更低价格的报价。)
17、The best we can do is to give you a 3% discount.
(我们最多能给您3%的折扣。)
18、This is our rock-bottom price、We can't go any lower.
(这是我们的底价,不能再低了。)

四、支付条款 (Payment Terms)

19、What are your payment terms?
(您的付款方式是什么?)
20、We usually accept payment by T/T (Telegraphic Transfer).
(我们通常接受电汇付款。)
21、Could you accept L/C at sight?
(您能接受即期信用证吗?)
22、For new customers, we require payment by T/T in advance.
(对于新客户,我们要求预付电汇。)
23、L/C (Letter of Credit) is acceptable, but the extra banking charges are for your account.
(可以接受信用证,但额外的银行费用由您承担。)
24、We would appreciate it if you could accept D/P (Documents against Payment).
(如果您能接受付款交单,我们将不胜感激。)

五、包装与运输 (Packing & Shipment)

25、How will you pack the goods?
(你们将如何包装货物?)
26、We use standard export cartons for packaging.
(我们使用标准出口纸箱包装。)
27、Please make sure the packing is seaworthy and strong enough to withstand long-distance transportation.
(请确保包装适合海运,足够坚固以承受长途运输。)
28、What is your earliest delivery date?
(您最早的发货日期是什么时候?)
29、The shipment will be effected within 30 days after we receive your payment.
(我们收到货款后30天内安排发货。)
30、We prefer to ship the goods by sea freight to save cost.
(我们更倾向于走海运以节省成本。)

六、保险与质检 (Insurance & Inspection)

31、Who is responsible for the insurance?
(谁负责投保?)
32、Insurance is to be covered by the buyer for FOB terms.
(按FOB条款,保险由买方负责。)
33、We generally insure the goods for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks.
(我们通常按发票价值的110%投保一切险。)
34、How do you control the quality of your products?
(你们如何控制产品质量?)
35、All products undergo strict quality inspection before shipment.
(所有产品在装运前都经过严格的质量检验。)

七、签订合同 (Signing a Contract)

36、We are sending you the Sales Contract for your review.
(我们将销售合同发给您审阅。)
37、Please check all the terms and conditions in the contract.
(请检查合同中的所有条款。)
38、If everything is correct, please sign and return one copy for our file.
(如无误,请签字并回传一份以供我们存档。)
39、We found a discrepancy in the payment clause、Could you please revise it?
(我们发现支付条款有一个不一致的地方,能否请您修改一下?)
40、We confirm our acceptance of your order and are enclosing our proforma invoice.
(我们确认接受您的订单,并附上形式发票。)

八、投诉与索赔 (Complaints & Claims)

41、We regret to inform you that the goods we received are not up to the standard.
(我们很遗憾地通知您,收到的货物不达标。)
42、Some of the products were damaged during transit.
(部分产品在运输途中损坏了。)
43、The quality of the goods does not match the samples you provided.
(货物的质量与您提供的样品不符。)
44、We lodge a claim against you for the short delivery of 50 kgs.
(因短重50公斤,我们向您提出索赔。)
45、We will look into this matter and get back to you soon.
(我们会调查此事并尽快给您回复。)
46、Please send us the inspection report issued by a certified surveyor.
(请将公证行出具的检验报告发给我们。)
47、We agree to compensate you for 3% of the total value.
(我们同意赔偿您总价值的3%。)

九、后续与代理 (Follow-up & Agency)

48、We hope this initial order will lead to further cooperation between us.
(我们希望这次首次订单能带来我们之间进一步的合作。)
49、How was the market feedback for our products?
(我们产品的市场反馈如何?)
50、We are considering appointing a sole agent in your region.
(我们正在考虑在您所在地区指定一家独家代理。)
51、What are your annual sales expectations if we grant you the agency?
(如果我们授予您代理权,您的年销售额预期是多少?)

实用小贴士 (Tips)

* 保持专业礼貌: 多用 `Could you please...`, `We would appreciate it if...`, `Thank you for...` 等句式。
* 简洁明了: 避免使用过于复杂的长句,直接表达核心意思。
* 确认关键信息: 对于价格、数量、交货期等关键信息,一定要在邮件中书面确认,避免日后争议。
* 善用附件: 报价单、合同、发票等文件都以附件形式发送,并在正文中说明。

希望这份精选的《外贸英语900句》对您有帮助!祝您外贸业务顺利!


Ai问答
📣 商家广告

广告招商

广告招商

广告招商


0

IP地址: 252.240.188.221

搜索次数: 1

提问时间: 2025-09-09 09:11:37

❓ 热门提问
加速器排名猎豹aha
TG动画官网免费
纸飞机简笔画涂色
奈飞网站怎么登录
油管视频mememe
doge币怎么挖矿
网易加速器uu下载
twitter推特网红
netflix怎么打开
youtube电视下载

🔗 友情链接
JJ加速器官方网站  JJ加速器  Ai问答  

📢 温馨提示:本站所有问答由Ai自动创作,内容仅供参考,若有误差请用“联系”里面信息通知我们人工修改或删除。

👉 技术支持:本站由JJ加速器提供技术支持,使用的最新版:《JJ加速器Ai问答系统 V.25.09.02》搭建本站。

上一篇 13575 13576 13577 下一篇